Homeless EHSP & HPRP
|Expanded Homeless Services Program and Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program|
- Long term case management services and financial assistance to help homeless individuals and families:
- Identify and overcome underlying casue(s) of homelessness.
- Increase income and/or access to mainstream benefits and resouces.
- Obtain and maintain safe and affordable permanent housing.
- Increase employment skills, income and/or access to mainstream benefits and resources.
- CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO:
- Prevent individiuals/families from becoming homeless, OR
- Help homeless individuals/families be quickly re-housed and stabilized.
- Ensure housing obtained/retained is safe and affordable (participants must be/become actively involved in efforts to increase income, if neded, to ensure affordability).
- ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS:
- Homelessness Prevention: At imminent risk of eviction; have reliable, verifable source of income or a reasonable expectation of obtaining/increasing income while in the program; are at or below 40% AMI ($26,360 for a family of 4) at intake.
- Rapid Re-Housing: Currently homeless; have reliable, verifable source of income or a resonable expectation of obtaining/increasing income while in the program; are at or below 30% AMI ($19,750 for family of 4) at intake.